You will need...
300ml single cream
- 200g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons brandy, the best you can get
- 3 tablespoons of espresso/moka pot 1942 blend Coffee
- 20g unsalted butter
- In a thick-bottomed pan, heat the cream until nearly boiling. Snap in the chocolate and stir in until melted and smooth.
- Remove and set aside for 1 minute and allow to cool slightly. Beat in the egg yolks and brandy and stir until combined. Stir in the butter and a pinch of sea salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into small individual serving pots and pop in the fridge to set for about 2 hours. Serve with your favourite biscuit to dip in.